Reasons Why Essay Writers Is Common In USA
As of March 2016, the SAT Essay Writing Service requires students to closely examine an argument essay, noting the effectiveness of an author’s use of specific rhetorical devices. In this overview lecture and three full-hour lessons with optional extension writing activities, students will learn about the SAT Essay requirements, read argument essays on modern issues, and discover how skilled writers use a variety of rhetorical tools to support their positions.
Begin with a 24-slide introductory lecture, explaining what the College Board expects from students who want to earn high scores on the SAT Essay. Follow up with three separate reinforcement lessons in which students read a two-page argument essay (full text from sources included with permission) and answer guiding questions that require them to dig back into the text as they identify specific literary devices and rhetorical tools. Detailed answer keys are included to not only ease grading, but also help guide class discussion of the answers.
Finally, this bundle also includes optional writing tasks for each reinforcement lesson, with essay prompts modeled after the College Board’s SAT Essay question format and a grading rubric based on the 4-3-2-1 standard.
This product includes:
• An attractive overview presentation explaining the College Board’s SAT Essay expectations and suggestions for successful formatting of students’ essays (24-slide Prezi)
• Three eye-pleasing illustrated handouts of authors’ original argument essays (6 pages in PDF)
• Three student handouts of guiding questions (3 pages in PDF)
• Detailed answer keys (3 pages in PDF)
• Optional essay writing assignments based on the SAT essay prompt model (3 pages in PDF)
• SAT essay grading rubric based on the College Board’s 4-3-2-1 grading scale (1-pg. PDF)
An alternative to Seven Exciting Parts Of Attending Essay Writers Powerpoint, Prezi allows presenters to “zoom” to their next slide and the modern design captivates a teen audience. Students love the Prezi style and beg me all the time to make more of them. No special software or classroom internet access is needed to run this Prezi.